samedi 1 mai 2010

Cherish de Cinnamon designs

Voici le dernier kit de Cinnamon designs, un kit un peu shabby et magnifique, résolument un must have ! Voici donc Cherish


4 commentaires:

Paloma Scrapbook a dit…

Dear Cecile, I want to buy kit: Sweet Teddy Bear, but it is not avaiable anymore..
How can I get it?
paloma@ppmix.com.br

Paloma Scrapbook a dit…

Comment est-ce qu'i peuvent acheter l'équipement : Kit Sweet Teddy Bear?
Est n'est pas avaiable à magasin
paloma@ppmix.com.br

Arumrose a dit…

Dear Paloma,
I'm sorry but MlleHeloise who designed Sweet Teddy bear kit a few months ago doesn't sell kits anymore... You can't buy it sorry

Paloma Scrapbook a dit…

Dear Arumrose,

Does she have any e-mail I can contact her? Or do you know someone who has it and can sell it to me? If she has paypal account I can pay directly to her.
Tks.
Paloma